Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Banned!

Apparently the Au Pair complained about us for some reason so we are now banned from the program. LOL. Fucking idiots. Fucking declare war on Waffles? I will ass fuck your skulls.

I am going to send a letter to my congressmen as soon as I figure out who they are. I am going to complain that the Au Pair place is using fake tactics to bring people into the US on student visa's, then not requiring them to take courses, and also stealing jobs that good American's could use and which they want. I have no faith in our Government but when you throw around some key words like "stealing American's jobs" you could possibly get some reaction.

I think I am also going to look up immigration laws and see if I can get the bitch thrown out of the country. The whole process is so not legal. Hell if this works then maybe I will even vote someday.

5 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

Time to fess up, Waffles. What did you do to her?

8:03 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

you should be more concerned about what I dream about doing to her..

11:54 AM

 
Blogger crafty said...

how...um...how does one go about ass-fucking a skull?

3:39 PM

 
Blogger VinNay said...

gary +1

10:37 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

When you figure it out then you shall be one with the Waffles.

6:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home