Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gotta...

Get the exercise in the morning down. Grouchie is probably already doing pushup-circles around me. Bastard! It is really hard to just wake up and hit the ground running. It has actually been a huge accomplishment for me to wake up at 5AM... it has also had some hard side effects.. like sometimes feeling extra tired from a little lack of sleep... I am a night owl and can not sleep early.

I finished the Hackers Handbook to Dieting. It had a nice daily exercise regime.

Basically it is a ladder that starts on the bottom rung with.

Two Bends
3 Situps
4 Leg Lifts
2 Pushups
75 Running Steps, 1 Jumping Jack, then 30 Running Steps

It advances from there up the rungs. You spend 5 days on each rung and you do these daily. You should complete the rung in 15/minutes or less or drop down a rung. I am going to modify this because I still like the 100-pushup program and want to kick Grouchies ass in it! So I will skip the daily pushups and instead do 3-days a week of pushups on that program.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get this to work at 5AM in the morning. Ug. Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

Why don't you just exercise at night? I usually hit the fitness center at about 9:30 pm. It is great -- no crowds.

12:22 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I might... I did that before... but now that I cook and stuff for dinner and already feel the crunch of the earlier bedtime I am not sure.... I may have to start it that way anyways because the morning is not working out yet...

12:33 PM

 
Blogger grrouchie said...

I'm fairly certain you WILL kick my ass in the push-up area.

I'm f'n weak man and it's going to take a me a long bloody time to advance to doing any real number of them.
Plus I'm supporting nearly 300 pounds on these puny flabby arms of mine :)

7:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home