Friday, February 10, 2012

Still...

Hiding out. I called the wife and she said she did not mean to file this morning and especially did not mean to send someone to my work and embarrass me. I told her I was not sure if I believed her or if she was tricking me and waiting at home with the dude with the summons. She said she can not revoke it until Monday so I was like "well maybe I should see you on Tuesday then..".. I also gave her a hard time and told her I could be fired because our company is very sensitive about news and lawsuits. It is kind of true but I doubt anything will happen. So I am in hiding right now. Being hunted like an animal. Have not decided what I am going to do...

4 Comments:

Blogger AgSweep said...

You were the person I was most disappointed was not at wpbt. Have mucho experience at relationship extrication. Email or twitter me if you have questions.

6:31 PM

 
Blogger AgSweep said...

That was supposed to be mucho 'professional' experience. Met Numbbono at WBPT if you have questions.

6:44 PM

 
Blogger grrouchie said...

how does one "accidentally" file?

I don't get the phrase "I didn't mean to file...."

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Josie said...

dude, get a fucking cell phone for starters...

I just don't get how she does this after you gave up moving your direct deposit. she got what she wanted didn't she? and you're helping out now....you guys talked WTF.

In the end this probably THE BEST THING FOR YOU. I know you don't think so because you're thinking of your kids first BUT IT REALLY IS.

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home