Friday, March 16, 2012

NCAA

Here are my picks for the NCAA. My son is really into the championship. He gets excited about all kinds of sports and it gets infectious. I used to have legendary cooler powers but I think my new positive attitude makes it impossible for me to be a cooler.

Thirty Two Teams
South Atlantic
Kentucky
UCONN
VCU
Indiana
South Dakota St
Xavier
Duke

West Phoenix
Michigan State
St. Louis
New Mexico
Davidson
Murray St
BYU
Florida
Missuuri

East Boston
Syracuse
Southern Miss
Vanderbilt
Wisconsin
Cincinnati
Florida State
Gonzaga
Ohio State

Midwest St. Louis
NC
Creighton
Temple
Michigan
NC State
Belmont
Purdue
Kansas

Sweet Sixteen
Kentucky
Indiana
UNLV
Duke
Michigan State
New Mexico
Murray St
Missouri
Syracuse
Vanderbelt
Florida State
Ohio State
NC
Michigan
NC State
Kansas

Whatever The Fuck Eight
Kentucky
Duke
Michigan St
Missouri
Vanderbilt
Ohio State
NC
Kansas

Final Four
Ohio State
NC
Kentucky
Missouri

Championship
Kentucky
Ohio State

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Ohio State

Take these picks with a grain of salt. I know nothing about college hoops and just did some quick research. I am sure I made some horrible picks but I went 10-6 for Thursday and 4-0 so far on Friday. I am just enjoying the friendly competition between me and the boy. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Missouri is out... you cooler'd at least one Final Four team.

4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home