Monday, March 05, 2012

Thoughts For The Day

I am glad everyone is enjoying hooker week in Vegas. I have yet to see a hooker in Vegas. I see a lot of skimpily dressed sweet young women but no hookers. I think I have issues. At least Grouchie has them come up to him but since I give off some serial killer type vibe (warranted or not) I have never been approached.

Does anyone really use coupons? Coupon sites? I mean fuck me. First off they mostly want you to download nasty executables onto your hard drive. I would rather go bare back with a Vegas hooker than do that. Secondly they have shit I want. I mean I looked through like 5 sites worth of coupons and came out with 2 I wanted.. and only one I was willing to download since it was a "semi" safe Java Applet. So now I have 50 cents off of my kids cereal after all that work? Fuck that. I think I can figure out a better dollar/hr use of my time. I may give it one more shot with this Sundays paper after that I am done I tell ya! DONE!

I had a horrible nightmare last night.. and at the end I was walking up from the basement of one of the houses I lived in as a teenager and was going to kill someone (Kinda Ammityville horror like).. and then the alarm clock on the kitchen counter went off... which confused me since my alarm clock is downstairs... and I awoke to my alarm clock downstairs going off... with no murder in my heart.... so very weird and disturbing nightmare...

Today has been a total shit show at work with everything going wrong that could. Luckily none of it was my fault, unluckily I have to fix it all. Also no Josie on chat! Where is my morning cup of Jo? Blah. Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

"I have never been approached"

Geez -- one would think you would have to open up your vault of Las Vegas hooker stories and select one from the thousands there ...

12:24 PM

 
Blogger grrouchie said...

I generally give off a not very friendly vibe as well, so I dunno why you can't get approached.

also, most of the time when someone isn't holding me in check I tend to start looking like a mix between the uni-bomber and Charles Manson.
Though, in all fairness, Charles Manson did tell women that he was the god of fuck and maybe they are just figuring that I'm kinda like the fat bastard step child of fuck and will probably be pretty good.

4:16 PM

 
Blogger PokahDave said...

I remember at the WPBT in '07 we stopped you from getting butt raped at the Venetian bar...where you passed out and some dude fresh out of prison was licking his chops and looking at you at the same time.

10:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home