Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Weird Al Returns Bearing Gifts

Not bottles of SoCo either. AlCantHang of fat hippy lush fame has come through with a prize filled blogger event. It is being held on a site called FaceUpGaming. He obviously got them to agree by saying super stars like the incomparable Waffles would show up. I can't figure out how to link directly to his post but it is the one from June 4th. Go check it out. Send Al some comment love too.

If your smokin' hot and win the cruise you have to take me though! Ahh yeah baby! Lovein in the Ocean! Peace.




1 Comments:

Blogger JT88Keys said...

FYI...I knocked that dumbass out on the first hand after the break. I was BB, he was SB. I had A5o and he had 78s. Flop was As5sAc. He shoved...lol.

11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home