Wednesday, August 29, 2012

You Were All Right.. NOT

Jeez. First off I can tell that iPhone and other devices are creating obsessive compulsion in people. I used to be the only weird one walking down the street reading a book.. now EVERYONE is walking around with faces buried in their iPhone's. Fuck, I have to resist the urge to check my phone even when I know nobody has called or texted.

I am with Josie in preferring texting to voice. It is just my nerdy nature to enjoy typing. Of course I have not mastered the double thumb ass typing style. I still use one finger while I grasp the phone for dear life least I drop it. I see other people holding it with two hands and using thumbs and I am amazed. It is probably how monkeys feel when they look at us.

The first day of the phone was exciting but now it's like nobody calls, nobody writes.. I got a phone so I could figure out how fucking pathetic my social life is. Woo hoo! Glad I listened to everyone. Fuck you all.

Actually I think the real reason I got the phone was for app development so that should be fun once I start messing with it. Might even have to break my little buddy out of jail.

I did enjoy taking pictures of my little girl going to school today. She is getting to be such a big girl. NOOO! She is my little girl!!!! Next up Asians on the train! BOOOM!



6 Comments:

Blogger Astin said...

Just use Twitter and you'll feel less pathetic about your social circle.

7:55 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

Imma write to you right now.

8:26 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

amazement...It is probably how monkeys feel when they look at us.

I pretty sure that is disdain.

8:28 AM

 
Blogger grrouchie said...

can you text me those asians on the train?
k-thanx :)

5:17 PM

 
Blogger Carmel said...

Now you can text me dirty photos!! You have my number. Also I'm coming to Boston!

12:03 PM

 
Blogger midn said...

cheap Christian Louboutin shoes, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap Christian Louboutin shoes, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

11:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home