Monday, October 04, 2004

FFL Win #3?

I *MIGHT* pull off a win this week. My opponent the Borats have to make up 40 points. He has the QB for KC tonight. Baltimore defence is aewsome, so I hope he has an 11 point game instead of a 30 point one. In addition his RB seems like a scratch so that could give me the easy win. Two teams in my league had embaressing weeks! They had a combined 98 points! I thought my 120 points was bad! heh. The best players this week for me would be the Patriots Defence. They outscored every player on my team. I had a lousy week with my QBs and everyone else. The one week I decide to sit Patten he has a respectable 15 point game! Doh! Same with Cadwell. Delhomme would have been good if he did not throw two interceptions! looser! I still seem to always have some <5 point players. If I could rid myself of the trash I would be doing well. Torry Holt had a bad week. Duce Staley still continues to be a dud. I thought with a defence minded team that should run alot -- I.E. The Steelers, that Duce would be good. Bah! He actually made some yards, but he never scores. He had two turnovers to keep himself in the under 5 point group. Way to go Duce! Al and his Drunk Bastards seem poised for another win. I really want to be the team to knock him off! Unfortionatly I cannot find the right combination of loosers to make a decent score. I really need to score in the 140-160 range to beat Al! His worst week was a 140!!!! My best week was a 142! See my problem here? Oh Well.. sorry for boring some of you with the FFL news. You are stuck with it for another 12 weeks though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home