Sunday, October 10, 2004

Sigh

Well. I stayed in this NL tourney for about 100 people. Out around 291. Too embarrassed to check the actual place. I started out doing really well and then not so good. The hand that did me in was QQ. I bet it up 4xBB and was called by K2d. Now normally this would be a bad call. Except she hit her K and I did not get any help. I was now down to 800 and went on tilt. Three hands later I was out. Nice. I think it would have been better to get up, take a walk for 10 mins, and then sit back down. If you get a bad beat that way you need a break even if you do not think you do. Oh well. My finish embarrasses me, but I did well in the limit tourney to get here. I think my limit game has a future even if my NL is in question. Oh well. You have to have dreams. The 12K would have been nice. However if I am not going to finish in the money, I might as well go down early. I will say I think Empires policy of having a limit tourney to get into a NL tourney is dumb. I want to play in a 50K limit tourney! Ok. I got over it and checked. Sir was 290 of 397. *Sigh*. Bubbled out of my 20/2 tourney too. *Sigh*. At least I am approaching the 2/4 level. Soon I shall be playing at this higher level. I have been waiting for 2 months to get here. Hope it pays off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home