Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Ohhhh Sucky Sucky

Got so sucked out on tonight my eyeballs are in the back of my head! It sucked. I am down about $150 which is not too bad for 2/4. I played a little 4-table 2/4 also. I did well. It goes so fast that you really can not play funny. You just bet or raise depending on what you have and where you think you might be. Not sure I like it but we will see. Lost a few buyins at the Blogger tables too. One while I was fuming from some bad beats, and the other when I was trying to steal this jerks blinds with KQ S00ted. I raise all in. It just happens that the two people ahead of me have AA and 99 respectively and I do not improve. Oh well. It was funny anyways. The funniest epitome of my Poker lately was when I has HU with a guy. The table broke around us and I decide to go ahead and play. I have A2s and call his raise. In HU I am not sure this was a bad call. Who knows? I really have no desire to play HU. The flop was 2Kx. He checks. I bet. He calls. The turn was a Q, and the river was a 2! I have trips HU with someone! I rock! Until he turns over KK for the K’s over 2’s! Great!

Played some more O8 tonight. Won like two bucks. I think I am missing something, because for all the time I play I really do not win much. I need to figure out what I am doing wrong. I am waiting for premium hands. I might be going to far with some but I do not think so. I did miss a couple of flush draws which would have given me high and maybe low. It will take some time before I am comfortable with this game. If Felicia ever gets around to it she should watch some of us Bloggers play, or join us at a table! The best thing about O8 is it seems like I lose money slower, the worse part is it is really slow sometimes, and I really am not sure about some hands and play.

Felicia, if you need to make your site private I can try and help. I need to figure out what will work. I think possibly a little java or something. Not sure. I think we can do something though. Hell, maybe I can sell it afterwards to other people who want there Blogs more private.

Hopefully someday soon Poker will feel “right” again. I am not sure why I am running so badly, but hopefully this funk will end.

*** UPDATE:I have an idea Felicia. It came to me while I was in the shower. If you want just say so and I will try it out. I will create a small java program that encrypts your entire post. I will also create a Javascript tag that goes into your Blogger page. When the site first loads, a box will come up and ask for a password, and then decrypt the page based on the password. So if you do not have the password you will see junk, otherwise you will see the add.

3 Comments:

Blogger Slayre said...

I had fun that one time I managed to make it to a blogger table.. wish my schedule was different so as i could be there more regularly.. was fun just chatting.. heh.... ya'll scare my tiny bankroll tho..

6:44 AM

 
Blogger Felicia :) said...

Tyvm, please write me. I don't have your e-mail address anymore.

8:07 AM

 
Blogger Slayre said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that comes up with ideas while I'm supposed to be showering.

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home