Saturday, April 02, 2005

With friends like that who needs enemies

Wow. What a fun night. My friend, apparently finds it easier to try and get me locked up than let me spend a few nights with him. Yes my friends this is how I spent my night.

I start out staring down pocket tens. Ok. Nice hand. Not great but it will do. The flop gives a couple of spades and an A and it is checked around. I check. The turn is the ever loving T! Woo hoo! I got a set. So I bet out. I get one caller. The river is the case A of spades even making a boat for me! Woo hoo! I am going to take down a nice pot. So the guy to my right bets out twenty. Well fuck that, I raise him all in. And he calls. Ha Ha! Slide dem chips my.. way.. umm, where are they going? Ohhh.. the 25 straight flush. Mmmm. Down a buyin. It really did not get better for poker. So luckily I get a banging on my door. It turns out to be the cops. Apparently my good buddy decided to call them and get me taken in to the hospital for evaluation. I can not tell you how much fun it was getting led out of my hotel by four police men and taken to the hospital. I think I only swore at them a few time. Now I could have refused to go but some talk about pink slips and handcuffs seemed annoying so I decided to cooperate. So anyway I get to share my story with a cunt of a social worker and and nice psychiatrist. I think the cunt wanted to commit me on principal, but the shrink listened and let me go. I decided to walk home. Felt good. Of course it was 2AM in the morning. Oh well.

So anyway.. I reserve the right to not talk to my friend for the next 3-5 days. Lunch tomorrow? Ahh.. I do not think so. Even though you might have had the best intentions all your “help” seems to do is make things worse, so go help someone else please. I am depressed enough already. If one more person tries to help me!!!!! Can anything else exciting happen this month?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sir Waffle you are starting to scare me.

5:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home