Friday, June 17, 2005

New Dork Times Best Sellers List?

Poker. How aptly named. Red Hot Poker up your ass. Fun for a boy and a girl. Oops, did I say that out loud. Oh well. I am on a semi-hiatus right now. I want to play a live game to see what it is like. For the most part though I am just going to hang out and take some time off. Sorry for the lack of posting. I have just not had much to write about. I am thinking of turning this blog into a book. It seems like a cool idea. I could name it “A Year in the Life of an Internet Poker Player”. People tell me they enjoy reading this trash so it might be fun. Hell, it has all the components of a good book except one. It has Intrigue, Suspense, Pain, Loss, Joy, Winning, Strife. The only missing part is the good guy winning in the end. American’s hate a sad ending. Although when it is a true story we do tend to like peeping in and feeling superior. I really have no idea how one goes about getting published and I will probably lose interest fairly quickly but it could happen. I could then say “I made money playing Poker”. Now that would be cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

You can self-publish at:
http://www.lulu.com/

I think cafepress.com has book-type self-publishing too. :)

9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home