Monday, July 11, 2005

Down again..

Well back down to 460 or so. A little tilt. Not as much as usual. I did play a 100/NL. Just one. I got a little too aggressive and busted out. Ahh well. The moron I was against caught his 2-outer on the turn. Yeah, lets bet off fourty bucks with an Ace on the board when we have QQ. Of course Party Poker rewards the idiot and he catches a Queen on the turn. Not that I should have been playing top pair that aggressively, but come on! The rest of the $300 or so in loses in the past 3-4 days have all been normal play. Just not catching hands.

A few of the high points:

** I busted out of my 5/1 R&A on the first hand. I have Pocket Kings. I bet 300. Get a caller. The board is all small cards, the biggest being a ten. I have already bet out a third of my stack. So I push. He had hit his set with tens. Heeeelloooooo. I am not against playing Pocket Tens but calling that much pre-flop with them is just a losing proposition. Now this is a rebuy tourney, you might ask, why did you not rebuy? Umm.. Because.. I was running "That Bad" and did not want to waste another fiver.

** I busted out of my 2/0 on the second hand. This was even better. I guess I should have learned my lesson. However. I have Pocket Ladies. Bitches. The flop is all low cards. I push. The guy with A9 clubs and no flush draw calls. Of course he spikes his A on the turn.

** I busted out of my 20/2 SNG. I limp in the BB. I have two pair. Q6 to be exact. I bet three hundred on the flop. Now this is an SNG so it is half the guys stack. He calls. With what you might ask? King five. Ha! Loser! I have two pair! A king on the turn. He pushes. I call. Ha! Loser! I have two pair! A five on the river. Ummm.. Ha.. loser.. you have two pair.. umm.. ok.

Just a few of the painful moments. With the exception of last nights 100/NL I have been keeping a pretty even keel. I am looking forward to getting in a few hands tonight and starting to rebuild. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Littleacornman said...

Good luck Sir.Please don't tilt.You know you're better than the fish.Be thankful for their bad plays because you know if your patient enough you'll make money.

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home