Sunday, June 26, 2005

Fun Fun Fun

God. Does my wife have to be so screwed up. I mean if she is paying a therapist I want my money back. I have this great idea today. Take the kid swimming. He said he wanted to play in the hose, and that just sucks, so I tell him we will go. Couple mins later the [c] walks in and goes and lectures me about him wanting to go now and not to get his hopes up. Blah blah blah. So I make sure I can find the place to go and she runs off to sell a house or something. Unfortunately she takes the car seat. So I can either call her with clients or take a small risk and drive him with a seat belt and not the car seat. Perhaps not the smartest move in the world but not like riding with him at the Indy 500. So we have a great time. He swims. Laughs. Tries the dog paddle. Very good efforts. I am very proud. Hell, he even does 1st grade math in kindergarten. Wonderful kid. So we get out of the pool and his mother is out in the parking lot in the car bawling her eyes out. Ok. I can understand being slightly upset, but what the hell? I mean he is fine. Nothing happened. Just like the 100,000,000 times I have driven before. Not something I want to do often but it was fine. She threatens to call the cops on me if I do this again. Yeah. Why don’t you do that? Your pretty good at it you [c]. I mean who the fuck screwed you up that much that you’re that afraid of your own shadow. So anyways. Needless to say I am not happy. Thanks for ruining another nice day with my son. It’s not like I have them all the time, so why nor ruin them for me.

Anyway.. ranting.. raving.. I know you are all used to it. I kind of am feeling like my flop with a gutshot straight draw and backdoor flush is coming down to Ace high on the river hoping nobody has the ,K,Q,J, 8 or 9 that is on the board. It is so hard when you have kids. The big [D] is going to be hard financially, emotionally, in every way. I know if we did not have the kids we would not still be together. The big question is what to do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Easycure said...

Wow. Positive vibes coming your way........

....*thunk*.

There's a night's worth of suckouts going YOUR way.

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Heafy said...

Chin up man, you'll get through this down swing.

10:59 PM

 
Blogger GaryC said...

SirF,
Speaking as someone who has been there, done that, it is my opinion that you need to do what is best for you. Yes, divorce is tough on all parties involved, including the kids. But trust me, the kids aren't gaining very much from a bad relationship either.

Bottom line is this...you can still do right by your kids and not be married to their mom. It is a tough decision, but you need to think about yourself also.

Good luck brother.

GaryC

7:18 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

When did the world get so full of paranoid morons?

When I was that age it was a TREAT to ride in the BACK OF AN OPEN PICK UP TRUCK. Now if you don't have your 15 year-old kids in a NASCAR harness you're a fucking child abuser.

When did this happen, and how did it change so bloody fast?

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home