Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Man work is slow

So I need something to keep me busy. I have always been interested in the spirit world. Do weird little spirits exist. Demons? Angels? Ghosts? I find that show on the SciFi channel to be really interesting. One of my favorite episodes was the LightHouse incident. It was freaky and has to make you think. The background on that clip was basically they saw this thing moving and it jumps up like two flights in a few seconds.. and moves all around where a motion detector is running and a huge, creaky, locked door is. No other way in or out. Weird.

I was surfing around the net and reading stories about Ouija boards and stuff. That is pretty freaky. Do not really think I can believe any internet posted drivel but this was a funny quote:

I pull out my Ouija board, lit some candles, and put on my crucifix (always good to have a little god on your side when you're messing around with the unknown).


I would assume that the church has a no-ouija policy. So basically it is like he is saying: When summoning demons from hell in an evil satanic ritual lets wear a cross. I like irony. It is good for my diet.

If you want to waste some time read a few of these: http://www.graveaddiction.com/.

We have had a weird experience or two at our house. The wife thinks that the guy who first built our house is still hanging around. For a little while there things got really freaky. I have always felt weird vibes at the front of our door and one time last July when I was coming home from work I swear I heard a voice say my name “Wafffflleeeesss…”, which was really strange since it was midnight and everyone in the house was asleep. We have always heard noises like footsteps running down our hallway. Could be the heater. We have forced hot water and it makes some interesting sounds.

The freakiest thing I ever saw though was one night when I was in the living room and I swear I saw some shadows move across the ceiling. It was pretty freaky. The kids claim they see ghosts in their rooms too.. I kind of think that they just want to sleep with mommy so they make things up.. but who knows..

My wife is the real ghost person though.. she used to live in Bucks County, PA and she told me that she had seen a guy in civil war garb fall down in her front yard and disappear. Strange stuff. She is always feeling like someone is watching over her shoulder and constantly see’s things out of her peripheral vision. I would like to assume she is just insane as this fits in nicely with my view of the world but I guess I have to give her the benefit of the doubt.

6 Comments:

Blogger StB said...

If there is a show about ghosts or the supernatural on TV, I will be watching.

Even though my house is pretty old, there is no activity in it. That kinda sucks at times.

11:55 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Do what this kid did..

"I don't know if it's psychological or what, but I don't reccomend doing anything stupid like drawing upside-down crosses and pentagrams and blasting Slayer while using an Ouija board. That's pretty much asking for trouble."

Let me know what happens..

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

I found 38 cents in my couch cushions yesterday, only two days after I cleaned them out looking for the car keys.

Strange (and sad) but true...

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

I once saw a car backing up and saw about 200 yards away another car driving and thought, "They are going to hit each other." So I'm walking away and facing away from the backing out car and I hear, ka-chunk, and turn around, and sure enough they hit. That's sorta super natural, right? Oh, and I can turn out lights with my mind. One of those stories is not true. Can you guess which one? BOOHAHAHA!

12:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of strange things: I once entered a room and sat down, once I stood up again, it was like magic, the whole room was smelling.

Weird...wait...no...it was the bathroom...

:p

...moving on...I like spooky/scary/supernatural stuff, that's why I really like tv series like Buffy, Charmed, the 4400, etc etc...

1:00 PM

 
Blogger slb159 said...

Lol...we have something in common. If you have a LOT of time to kill...check out: http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstories06.htm
Man, you can spend hours there.

3:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home