Thursday, December 07, 2006

Live Blogging Preperations for Vegas

Thursday December 7th, 2006

6:30PM ... Come home after procrastinating for the whole week about getting anything done. Eat Dinner. Get ready to pack.

6:32PM ... Fall fast asleep.

10:00PM ... Wake up.

10:50PM ... Move. Get backpack out of room. Drink coke. Realize I have no clean clothes. Put Jeans, Polo Shirts, T-Shirts in Wash. Large Load. Heavy. Fast. One cup of Tide.

10:58PM ... Decide it would be smart to live blog instead of pack. Answer emails. Fire up Full Tilt.

11:04 ... See Full Tilt has added HORSE, HA, and HOSE Mixed games. No ARSE?

11:53 ... Increased my amazing ROI in 6-MAX SNGs. Is it really 11:53? Nothing packed yet.

12:04 ... Scooby Doo Boxers in the wash. Am I slow or is it just me?

12:13 ... Printed out Travel Itinirary and Blogger Cell Numbers. Highlighted Carmens number even though it is in my Cell Phone.

12:26 ... Printed all Directions out to Airport. Leaving myself 2 hours to go 47 miles.. Might not be enough time. It is 6PM rush hour traffic. I may just have to ask my boss if I can bail at lunch.. then enjoy a nice stress free book in the airport lobby.. mmmm.. nice..

1:25AM ... Did I really lose 10$ in Razz and HORSE. yuck. Packed only my itinerary so far.. No more progress yet.

2:21AM ... Started the drying box.

2:53AM ... Shit, Why did I start this STUD MTT. I am 1 of 20 right now.. and I have had a few amusing spots.

SirFWALGMan: i had a perfectly good low draw
SirFWALGMan: I wont appologize for that
ebonyrose: oh you all do
SirFWALGMan: lol
SirFWALGMan: its stud hi-lo donk
SirFWALGMan: not just hi

bjb305 (Observer): NICE HAND YOU LUCKY
DERELICT
SirFWALGMan: haha
SirFWALGMan: thanks

3:43 ... ITM.

3:54 .. 4 left. Will this never end?

4:23 .. 3 left. Obviously not.

4:30 .. Not sure that was worth 3rd place money.

Thursday December 8th, 2006

2:26PM .. In 45 minutes I get naked in my work bathroom and then it is off to Vegas! WOO HOO! I am sooooo excited I just cant hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! Ok that went Ghey way too quick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

lol nice post

4:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home