Monday, February 26, 2007

Bonding Moments with the Wife

So the wife loves to watch the Hail Mary channel. She is a Catholic by upbringing (brainwashing) and she will watch these religious shows on occasion. She is not a religious nut just the basic run of the mill Catholic. In order to bond with her I sat down to watch a bunch of nuns say Hail Mary's.

Me: If there is a god why does he choose all fugly nuns?
Her: Oh Marshall!
Me: I mean it.. does god not like hot chicks?
Her: God does not think like you.
Me: He made me in his image so he must think like me right?
Her: I hope not.
Me: I bet that fugly head nun has whacked her share of knuckles with a ruler.
Her: They are not a teaching order, they are contemplative monastic nuns.
Me: What does that mean? They blow monks?
Her: Oh Marshall!!!

I think I am going to burn in hell.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Maloney said...

Think? I don't think there's much doubt about it.

7:34 AM

 
Blogger StB said...

I would advise you not to break out your monk robe any time soon. They are not the only ones that won't be blown any time soon.

9:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell... hmmmph.

What was it like before you were born? That sir, is what I think it's like after death.

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home