Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Night with Veneno

So just for the comment peeps I have only been playing games when people have forced money on me and made me play. I think that when my blood pressure gets under 2000 people need to ramp it back up so they stake me for stuff. Tonight was nothing new. Veneno stakes me for a token at 50% of whatever I win in the game I play.. Wes, Fluxer, Veneno and I all decide to play the 26K on FT.

So V sends me 8.70 for a Multi-table turbo and first hand in I have a guy bluff off 80% of his stack with a gutshot straight draw. Of course he hits it on the river and that is all she wrote for me. I should have gone with my initial plan of being a donkey and pushed the turn. I refuse to have any money left to bet on the river in Donkeyments.

So I play a second one. First hand in dude puts ALL his chips in on a gutshot straight draw.. and hits on the river. Lucky for me the flop was KK, and the turn was a ten giving me a boat and a nice start. However what are the odds of getting knocked out on your first hand of two back to back two table SNGs on two over-bluffed at gutshot straight draws.

So I get to the final table and end up losing a few chips when I raise AJ in ep only to have one guy push all in and another re-raise all in. The two donkeys turn over AK and AJ and the AJ guy (yes same hand as me) spikes a .. yes, straight, on the river.. I am now down to 1800 with 500 blinds. I get A8 in the sb. UTG thinks. I say to the girlie chatters: It is going to fold to me, I am going to push the BB, he is going to call with AQ and that will be it for me.. so it folds to me, I push SB vs BB, he calls, turns over AQ (with seven people left) and.. ok, I spike the eight and fuck him up easily cruising to a token win. What, it's Full Tilt, of course the A8 is going to win you retards.

We all decide to split 10%, and Wes and I (like the smart people we are) end up donking out early. Let the other two make the money for us!! I actually donked off a bunch of chips and was left with like 700.. so 3 off the button raises 120, 2 off the button cold calls, I have 700 left.. so I push.. BB insta-calls and I expect to see AA or KK. He turns over 88 and IMSOL (I am Shit Out of Luck). At least it was not a bad beat.. I can not condone this play from him because he has 3 other players that potentially will call his 88 push and they all have him covered at 2K.. so if anyone actually had a hand then he easily would have been out. Not that my move was any better.. but I either fold or push and I felt like gambooling. If everyone folds I am back over 1K and have a little room to work with. Wrong decision this time but what can you do.

Peace.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

"What, it's Full Tilt, of course the A8 is going to win you retards."

Truer words were never spoken (or written)!

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home