Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Crazy Shit Man

This blog has been a lot of fun. Sometimes I think I should close it down though. As much fun as it is to try and help people like Jeciimd by telling them they might wanna look at loosening up a wee bit in my sweet and humble way.. it just does not go anywhere. Possibly Hoy saying the exact same thing in his blog today will get through? No. Oh well.

Picking on Jordon is fun too.. I love him.. he is a funny guy. I think he is a true New Yorker.. and I betcha he enjoys the verbal sparring as much as I do. Hey Hoy, can you tell Jordon he is too aggressive? Possibly he will listen to you.. No? Oh well.

As much fun as it is to rant and rave about plays I do not agree with and ham it up a little bit it is only partly me. I am actually a very nice guy as LoveElf told me. I am fiercely loyal to my friends but I require a lot of patience from them. I have no compulsions against telling someone they are fat or stupid or fugly if they ask. I am deadly honest and I expect that of people around me. I tend to like people who do not take themselves so seriously. The kind of people you can fuck around with and they will fuck you back. Uptight people annoy me. Hmm. Possibly the blog is a look into my dark side.. the part I keep inside so I do not get arrested or in a knife fight in Starbucks. Who knows. Some days I think I have given in to the pseudo fandom and let the blog become a parody of itself. I may just shut it down and open some obscure poker blog somewhere that gets five hits a day.

What the fuck am I saying! Bring it bitches! This is too much fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We need a Xanax to table 3, Xanax and a chaser to table 3.

If you don't settle down, we're going to have to sedate you Mr. Perot.

6:26 PM

 
Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

seriously....drugs needed ASAP...

7:30 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

You are not shutting anything down and you know it. Nice try though!

10:47 PM

 
Blogger StB said...

I want to see you get drunk in Vegas. That would be funny.

6:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home