Wednesday, October 17, 2007

This is Not an Ad

Never in your life ever buy fucking Progresso soup. I have been under the weather for the past few days and have been eating soup for lunch. Yesterday I had Campbell's and everything went smooth.

Today I buy this piece of shit Progresso stuff. Oh my fucking god. I am so on soup tilt. First off the god damn cap was so fucking hard to pull off. Just the plastic outside cap. These are supposed to be easy microwave things and I have to break my delicate fingers to pull the damn cap off.

Next the tin inside is made of some cheap ass metal or something.. so when I go to pull it off the thing snaps and soup goes flying all over my desk and monitor. I get that cleaned up and finally get the soup cooked. It takes 2 minutes where the Campbell's takes 1.45 thank you very much..

So anyway I get the soup out and it tastes like shit. I swear. They had chicken squat over the god damn soup and shit in it. Fucking retarded. Campbell's is the better soup in my opinion. Progresso can go suck my ass. I hope all you cheap fuckers die.

/EndRant

9 Comments:

Blogger Heavy Critters said...

"I am so on soup tilt."

Thanks, Waffles. Haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger BWoP said...

Step away from the can . . .

Do not make any sudden movements . . .

10:51 AM

 
Blogger KajaPoker said...

Get some Emerill Organic soup. They use alcohol to make it sweet. We only found out after we wanted to give it to the kid and saw it on the label.

11:01 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Progresso Soups tend to have about half the sodium as the Campbell's equivalents, so they tend to taste like ass in comparison if you don't add some salt.

11:52 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Totally agree with your assessment Duggle. The bigger issue was the cheap cap and tin which caused half my soup to be on my keyboard. But tasting like ass was the last straw.

12:35 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Why are you opening your soup next to the computer anyway? Dummy!

I hate progresso too - I only eat Campbells.

Hope you are feeling better sweety. It was fun playing with you last night. hehe

Let's do it again soon.

1:27 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Just remember one thing.

You must be smarter than the container of soup.

Hope you feel better!

11:26 PM

 
Blogger PokahDave said...

Is this the beginning of the ..........'Soup Donkey'?
Cambell's Soup tastes good but it is basically sodium and preservatives in a can. Just take the salt shaker and pour it in your mouth. Then drink some hot water...mmmmm mmmmm good!

8:11 AM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

soup is ghey. make a freakin' sandwich.

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home