Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another Excellent Night

I donked out of the Mookie early. Basically been getting bored the last few days and the Razz tables have been whispering sweet nothings into my ear then reaching around and stroking me off like all my good CK fantasies. Although I have to say she scares me.

I had another good day of Razz raking in over $85 last night playing 1/2 and 2/4. Basically double at my 2/4, doubled at another 1/2 and won a half a buyin this morning while waking up. Good stuff my people. As long as guys like Jordon keep playing Razz I may actually make some money.

Congrats to my peep Evy for going deep in the Mookie. She has been on a heater lately and was playing some nice aggressive poker and hitting flops like crazy. I told her I would come down one week and play Riverchasers at the bar. I may have to take her to a nice restaurant like the 99 or something. Only the best for the ladies.

Poker continues to go well for whatever reason. If your in this pool I hear rumor of you should be something a few months down the line. Just saying. Tonight I guess I will play Riverfuckers. I do love me some drunken donkey fun.

6 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I'm not really keeping track, but I assume CK is Calvin Klein, right?

8:09 AM

 
Blogger Mondogarage said...

This question may be a bit off the wall, but reading of you playing until you're up 1 or 2 buyins at 1/2 and 2/4, and seeing you up $85 makes me wonder, how much are you buying in at these levels. I'm thinking 30x the BB? More, or less?

Just wondering, as the day may come when I start playing cash games again, and I'm trying to soak up bankroll and buyin info.

Rock on.

8:42 AM

 
Blogger BWoP said...

Me? Scary?

That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

9:22 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Mondogarage: My bankroll self imposed limitation is 300bb which is wayy high from Razz. The 2+2 forum actually has a nice way to calculate your bankroll needs by standard deviation and BB/100 but I am too lazy. So normally I buy in to 1/2 for $20 and play until I double or go broke. Usually its like 5x double and 1x broke so far. If a 1/2 game is not available I usually will just sit at a 2/4 game.

CK:I am afraid your going to ass fuck someone angrily!!! :). Of course I would probably enjoy that.

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Mondogarage said...

So what you're saying is, for razz, you'll typically sit for 10 big bets?

I'm bad at math. Standard deviation, for me, is the rate at which I have to get off the interstate, and am forced on to side streets, because of some random donkeyfucker decides to wreck on I-25 at least twice a week.

11:46 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I do sit with 10BB. It usually is good enough for me to see the river 2x before I go busto. Conversely if I win 2x I have doubled and usually leave and maybe play an SNG or something then come back and take some more. There is no mathematically sound reason for this.

11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home