Tuesday, March 25, 2008

All Mookies Fault

Everything is Mookies fault. I totally apologize to jmathewson_III.. I know that he can work the library doors.. of course what he would do when he got inside I have no clue. Mouth breathers.

Honestly I normally would never race. I believe my edge is in outplaying people on the flop.. however small that edge might be.. when I race it always seems like bad things happens. The jam is the great equalizer. Skill is thrown out. However I also think that sometimes you need to make a stand.. and getting in 60/40 against someone is not the worst you can do. So I took my stand and went down in flames. Pretty normal.

However as I said to Prophet I do not think jamming AT is a profitable move.. At least Prophet was shorter stacked and making a move.. where J had PLENTY of play left at over 20BB AND I warned his ass that if he re-raised me again I was calling him. So at BEST he is a 40/60 dog.. probably at worst 30/70.. Why risk your game on that when you do not have to with a weak fucking hand? Obviously my original opinion of lack of skill is the only logical conclusion.

I do not know why I care about you all so much to point out your horrible play. It is not like you ever change.. or maybe.. you do change.. sometimes.. maybe makes it all worth it? Makes a tear come to my eye.

Ok before I get too mushy.. I am in deep trouble with my son now. Dr. Pauly published Mini Waffles story in his online magazine. So anyway he needed a short bio and so I submitted this without Mini Waffles permission:

Mini Waffles is currently a student and enjoys writing stories for his classmates, playing basketball, and checking out hot chicks on TV.


He asked me to print out the story for his class so he could prove he got published in such a fine online magazine. So he was reading the article.. and saw the Bio I submitted.. and well lets just say my arm is still sore from that punch he gave me. I am going to have to give him more potato chips and less karate.

Last but not least if someone would like to trade some PayPal dollars for some Full Tilt dollars let me know. I am looking to get 250-500 online via a trade. IM me if you are at all interested.

See you all tonight in the "No Skillz" game. I have been doing pretty good in this one lately so it should be fun.

5 Comments:

Blogger AlCantHang said...

"I believe my edge is in outplaying people on the flop.."

That's comedy gold! You totally should become a screen writer for SnL.

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

Who had ace 10?. Wasn't your post last week about jamming ace 10 against DWAL? Actually, i could not figure out who did what there either. They just don't provide details of these hands in the Boston Globe anymore.

that being said, you should petition the globe for a column.

9:56 AM

 
Blogger Pauly said...

First rule of show business... you have to keep the talent happy.

I can change the bio. Let me know what the revision should be.

10:13 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Are you coming to Vegas in June???? You are only allowed to stay with me if you come EARLY on Friday.

8:25 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Define "Stay with me"

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home