Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Bet Continues

So I did what I needed to this week. Now I just have to take first next week. I finished up in 6th place. I probably could have gone deeper but I made a move to try and get control of the game. My blinds kept getting raised by Kiev and I finally decided to make a stand. I shoved my J8. I knew he had to call from a pot odd perspective. However I knew he had shit cards. So I raced late to basically get the chip lead for the table. I thought the move through and I went with it. The flop came QT to give me a gutter but I was not able to pull it out. The river gave Kiev a straight. SO I could have folded and maybe moved up maybe not.. but I tried to give myself a shot to take the whole thing down.

I actually did make a few huge laydowns which was good. I also sucked out pretty good with a flush draw and 55 vs JJ. Both were rivered flushes. Next week should be interesting to say the least.

1 Comments:

Blogger PokahDave said...

Good grief...with that kind of luck you're good for another final table next week. I'm glad I could help the cause.....good luck...but LJ has you by the balls right now....come to think of it...that's not a bad consolation prize!

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home