Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day Three of Exile

Finally I am back in my WoW account. My guys are still off in la la land. I went in to check my account. The most import stuff IE My Gear is still intact. I did lose my Zaphod Mote Extractor which is my biggest money maker. I also lost all my gold and my primals. Sort of a funny aside I was stranded in Netherstorm because the guy sold or got rid of all of my regents for teleporting and I had no money to fly back to Shatt. Thankfully he left me my EPiC mount and I was able to fly back pretty fast.

I deleted the contents of my entire addon directory but funny enough when I logged into my Horde character I saw all the addons load up. Does anyone know how to remove every addon?

The funniest thing that got stolen from me was my Gnomes Shoes. He is sitting in town broke with no shoes. His little piggy toes must be cold. *cry*. Anyhow. I am in a better mood now that I can actually login. I really hope to get my gold and equipment back. Who knows what will happen though. My son the Alt-aholic has a ton of under level twenty characters also and I have no idea if any of them were robbed. I am not too concerned though.

For now I am not typing in the WoW password. I was unable to find any keyloggers or any way my password could be stolen except by brute force hack which seems somewhat unlikely. This is all very strange.

Played a little poker. Not a good night. Only ended down like fourty. The fucking ridiculous calls people make were incredible though. Hopefully I will be able to take advantage.

As for my post about hair yesterday if you take me too seriously you will become a hatah. Please take everything I say with a grain of salt. Ignore the man behind the curtain.

Do not miss the MOOKIE tonight. Two shots left for me to take out LJ. I am in firing range to do it tonight with a win. Peace out peeps.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The good news is your back in the game. Do you know if you are going to get any of your stuff back? Or did they flat out say no.

Good skill tonight. If I'm on I'll stop by and rail you for a bit.... In the mean "I hate Waffles" sort of way. It seems to fire you up.

10:06 AM

 
Blogger RaisingCayne said...

Gawd this WOW talk is so ghey. Didn't you have a separate blog for this jibberish?

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home