Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Offensive

So what is more offensive.

A. That Obama mentioned a lipsticked up Hoe Pig and everyone in America assumed it was Pallin. If I was her I would be mortified. I mean you mention lipstick on a pig and everyone jumps to her. Wow. That is a knock on the old esteem. I for one would totally fuck her lipstick or not.

-- OR --

B. Obama Waffles. I love the good ole boy explanation "Yall calm down we was jus havin some fun". I do like the fact that they did not care at all about being politically correct.

On a totally different subject. I find Women's Haircuts to be funny. I mean these foo foo places charge you guys five gazillion dollars to do your hair. I have a little tip for you all. WE DO NOT FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR HAIR. You could be bald with swastika tattoo's all over your head. As a matter of fact try it. You heard me. Go shave your head bald. Get those tats. Now go up to some guy. Where is he looking? YES! DING DING DING! You win! HE IS LOOKING AT YOUR TITS!!!! HIS EYES NEVER MAKE IT PAST YOUR NECK. So why the hell are you spending so much money on haircuts? To look good for yourself? PATHETIC! Get a man dammit!

Ok. That must have been rant backup syndrome. I really respect and honor women. No no no. My eyes are not staring at your tits. Noooo. Nah. Nope.

8 Comments:

Blogger Irongirl01 said...

i know your eyes went str8 to my girls and i have a photo to prove it.

Ill hit you up for a trade tomorrow nite if you play the mookie. if i play reduce ftp balance by $13. I am irongirl01 on both ftp and stars. Just need your name on stars to complete trade

11:24 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I am sirFWALGMan on Stars. I will check my balance tomorrow night. I know its a minimum of 100 on Stars.

12:42 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Oh and your super sexy. I was so checking your boobs out.

12:42 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Are you taking a shot at me???? I get my hair done because I, that's right I like getting my hair done. I don't give a fuck what you think and I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks. I like the time I spend in the salon, I like the way my girl cuts my hair, I like the fancy conditioners she uses, I enjoy the way she massages my hair and I love the pretty colors I choose. It's not about a guy, it's never about a guy, it's all about pleasing myself. You obviously have a lot to learn about women.

10:01 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Carmen of course I am not taking a shot at you.

6:13 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You couldn't be mad at Carmen EVER... You are still looking at her boobs.

IT

8:51 AM

 
Blogger Anonymous said...

Carmen,

If "I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks" then why do you always post pictures in blog for comments after you get it cut?

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Lucypher said...

I think plenty of well groomed hair on a wolman's head is very sexy.
Although I like breasts, I will leave all of the bald headed women for you. lol.

9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home