Monday, September 22, 2008

P@WNED

OMFG! I have NEVER seen an ass whipping like the one Miami gave to the Patriots. Believe me I have seen some bad ass whippings too. I mean cmon. You read this blog right? They were dominated in every position. In their own house. Wow. I could understand if the Offense worked poorly because of Cassel but they were just owned. Defense. Could not stop a run. I mean Miami just walked up and down the field. Offense. Turnovers and wobble passes that will get it done. Coaching. In Bill we trust but he was just schooled baby. I mean he was owned up and down and all around. He looked like a fucking high school coach. Wow. I give a ton of credit to Miami for the game they played. It was just amazing. Hopefully the Patriots will not be this bad all year. I doubt they will be but only time will tell. Anyway I am sure 99% of America, AKA The Hatahs will be happy. Have fun. Remember to play Wednesday night too. Tell your friends.

I am thinking of putting up a buyin to a Sunday event if we make enough people to give me a shot at beating LJ. I will post more information on that tomorrow. So get your grandma out of the nursing home and lets make this final game fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger 1Queens Up1 said...

Man I didnt know you were a patsy fan!

I woulda bought you a Bernard Pollard club shirt!

KC stinks, but I <3 them anyway

1:19 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Born in Boston so I am a true Pats fan. You know. I watched them with Red Shirts dammit! heh. I am not a homer though in the fact that I can admit it when my team fucked up and did something stupid.. and I can kind of see why everyone hates them and/or hates us for talking about them.

2:52 PM

 
Blogger BWoP said...

LOL. You really *do* listen to me!

3:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home