Monday, March 30, 2009

Fucking Great

I have spoken a lot about my sister on this site and she is at it again. Today in the mail I received around twenty verifications for credit in my name and a name that is not my wife's. I found out that my sister has been putting all her bills in my name and who the hell knows what else. Not really what I need right now since apartments and car places do credit checks.

She is now sitting in jail for some other bench warrant's that I had nothing to do with. I am going to press charges on her for fraud as soon as I figure out the things she has done.. so it looks likely that she may spend some time in prison. She has been in a cell since Thursday. I really hate my family and feel a little sad for my sister.

The wife and I sat down to talk a little today and I was like "If I give you like 50% of my income and you have your job will that work?".. I came up with this number as a fixed 4k for the kids by MA formula and 1K for her. In my state they really have no guidelines. I asked this mainly because I know it will not and the main reason I have avoided divorce up until this time is because I am not really sure I can afford it.

One of the things I hate about my wife is her near sightedness. She looks and see's that something needs to get done but does not look at the details. Like how to pay for the house or other things. This has gotten us into trouble in the past. Anyways we are going to probably talk to a mediator and see what we can come up with.

I really do not want the kids to move for a lot of reason. I had to deal with moving around as a kid and it sucks. I was not as bad as an Army brat but the three times we moved all sucked. So the less I can upset their lives the better. On the other side I am not moving to Worcester so I can support my wife forever. I might as well have stuck with plan #1 and stayed with her until the kids were 18 if I was going to do that.

So anyway life is pretty weird right now. Hopefully things will work themselves out and we can get on with our lives.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with everything...sounds testing.

4:01 PM

 
Blogger Fuel55 said...

SOunds like time for a little WaffleMania

5:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home