Monday, August 10, 2009

I Was Gonna..

I was going to tell you all I am feeling better finally. Still sore toe but I can actually walk again which is nice. I might have mentioned that I have lost 11 pounds so far. Which really amazed me because I expected to gain weight since I could not exercise for the past two weeks. Instead I will give you what you want. Not from me however.

The main psycho award of our family goes to my sister. I know it is hard to believe I am only the second most psycho. Just to give a little background. I thought my sister was straightening up after jail and maybe getting to be I dunno.. normal. So I go ahead and friend her on Facebook. She then starts adding invites to random friends of mine. Next thing I know any chick who even says "Hello" to me gets an evil you are a whore email. So I defriend her and tell everyone to watch out for my demented sister. I also made sure they knew that this was NOT my wife but my sister. I get 5 email rants in response:

Sister: Waffles your the asshole foe telling people i have a mental promblem get a life and i dont need your friends so get over it . i have enough on my plate with patrick hr might need brain surgry but who cares right all you care is about your selfand know oneelse. you dont know how it feels to have a sick kid because your kids arentsick if they where you wouldent know what to do . i thought you were my brother i quess i was wrong all you give a fuck is about is your self i feel bad for the kids and michelethank god she left you i would too. and one more thing if i want to come on here i will so fuck off and get a life. i dont need your friends.so get a life.your better of not talking to mom because you havent talked to mom in years why now. and Lake Beast probley blew you at the lake thats gross i hope you enoughit was it good .


Sister: i dont want yourfriends you are crazy i throught you were my brother but i quess not your the one with the promblem is you tring to get layed while your still married to michele you know i like michele and the kids and they will always be part of my life i dont care if you like it or not. so grow up and get a life.i dont care if you dont want to tralk tome anymore because its part of my recovery not to fight with people thats your promblem we where never close anhyways you always put me down no matter what i do or did look at you self dont question what i do i take c are of my self and patrick anyways patrick may need brain surgury at childrens hosptailto get rid of his surgry so i dont need you shit i have enough to worrieabout than you saying shit about me to everyone i have patrick heath to worrie about he has to be in the hosptail for 5 days of testingbefore the doctors make a deciion what there going to do about it so waht ever get over it you dont have sick kids so you just dont have a clue or care whats happens if you had sick kids iit would be a difffrent story all you do is think about your self and know wone else well karma will kick you in theass so i hope it does so youll wake up a smell the coffee and think aboput things expceally about mom and go vist dad at the graveand come to grips with it and bring the kids there it was there grandfatheryou like or not.


I won't go into the amusement I get from the fact she is not supposed to fight with people. I also explained to her that Michele and I are divorcing and we can see other people if we want. The wife actually had three dates with the same guy this week. Anyway I know the crazy has been gone from the site so I thought I would bring some back via a guest post from Waffles Sister.

6 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I take back everything I've ever said about your grammar and spelling.

Compared to that you are doing great. Keep up the good work.

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

I wonder if your gout is the karma your sister is talking about. Serves you right for not having a sick kid!

12:45 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

These are just small examples and I have not even gone into how ridiculous it is some of the things she says.. for instance she is the concerned parent now except for the fact she ignores her kid so much she calls my Mother mom and probably spends more time over her house than at home.

2:12 PM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

We're still waiting to hear about your continued exploits with Lake Beast ...

3:24 PM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

damn that is one long rant/sentence.

5:34 PM

 
Blogger pk said...

It's like reading Ulysses.. possibly makes more sense, too.

5:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home