Friday, December 24, 2010

A Punk, A Skunk and a Slam Dunk

Obviously the Skunk is Lightning. Just had to throw that out there.

Who is the punk? It must be VeryJosie. She is giving away free money challenging me to a HU match. Details forthcoming. I am going to beat her ass so bad she will not be able to sit at a poker table for a month.

This title sucks because like it just sounded good but I got nothing. Oh wait. I remember. The Slam Dunk part. Has anyone watched Basketball lately? Especially a Celtics game? I mean the game basically goes fowl. Announce complaining about officials. fowl. Rince. Repeat. Ad Nauseum. Ah well the kid likes watching them.

In other news I actually picked the winner of a Football contest. Oh yeah baby. Steelers by 14. I was reading these sports sites with their supposed experts and they were all like "Yeah, the Steelers win but by much less.. the Panthers are the best 2-14 team every in existence and they almost beat the end of season choke Saints so they HAVE to give the Steelers a run for their money". I almost bought into the Kool-aide. However at the least minute I said "Fuck that. Steelers angry. You no like Steelers when angry. Steelers have much to fight for. Blowout game.". Fuck me if I was not right. Stupid Panthers you suck.

In other news Christmas has started like shit. First off I get the awesome news that my Wife has dumped the boyfriend. At least for now. FML. Plan A is out the window. That plan was "Schlub the bitch off on some other unsuspecting fool". Merry Fucking Christmas Santa fucking Claus.

I also neglected to notice that we had today off of work so here I am sitting at work when nobody else is here. I am a fucking Genius. At least this will give me time to place my picks for the weekend. Do you dare fade me after my brilliant win last night? Do ya? Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

No Link for me? Asshole move #1

Wanna play with me? Huh punk? You should read about what happened to Lightning last night.

6:25 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Please Lightning can not play his way out of a wet paper bag. You are against the king next. I am a fucking ballah. You are going down baby!

6:43 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

I just "googled images" for a pic of a woman CRUSHING waffles, in preparation of my next post.

I will beat you AND I will take pics...someone's going down and it ain't me.

7:16 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

ooooo...

going down...

i remember that....

9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home