Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kinda Busy

I forgot to tell you all yesterday that I had an horrible accident. I was all ready to go see my daughters shrink and I even FORCED myself to not leave too early. I normally like to show up 15 minutes early to everything and give myself a good buffer so I make it on time. I sit down on my stairs to put my shoes on and RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP the damn ass side of my jeans splits all the way up! Motherfucker! I mean they were probably jeans from 1990's but still? I knew they were getting a little frayed but daaammmnn!

On the dinner schedule for this week is Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice, Chicken with Onions, Red and Green Peppers, and some 85% lean hamburgers, as well as a nice spinach leaf salad with onions, peppers, and whatever other fruits or vegetables I can toss in topped with a nice balsamic vinaigrette. mmm good.

Ohh and I talked with the boy last night. Instead of going all Jihad and showing him anything I just talked it out with him. He was kind of pissed and said his sister provokes him all the time. He also said he had not hit her in like two months. I told him we were dealing with HIS issues right now and not his sisters and it is HIS issue that he hits her and screams at her. We agreed he could write down whatever provoking his sister does and she would get punished for it. However he was not allowed to bully her or hit her or he would get severe punishment and this was his only warning. We shall see how it works out. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home