Thursday, March 22, 2012

I forget Now

I had a bunch of stuff to write about but now I forget.

I was walking back from the bookstore and some crazy azz fight almost broke out. A biker was riding on the wrong side of the street and almost got creamed by a dude that slide out past the stop sign.. mostly because he was not expecting some dumbass biker to be going the wrong way. So basically both people were morons. As morons often do they start yelling at each other and I swear it was like seconds before bloodshed but they both backed down. For those interested I bough R.A. Salvatore Gauntlgrym, a Drizzt novel, and Charlaine Harris, Dead in the Family.. more familiar as True Blood to some of you.

Oh yeah, I remember now. I am impressed by the suggestions and posts about general shit like saving money. I have been doing a lot of things and will continue. So here is my general question to all.. How the fuck do I get less tired? This totally sucks. You see I am getting less sleep lately because waking up at 5AM makes me feel more productive and motivated and allows me to get the kid ready for school and not feel rushed. However I am also tired as hell. I fall asleep on the way to work on the train. I fall asleep on the way home. Hell I even fall asleep after lunch somedays. It is ridiculous. Just give me my bag of pigeon feed and put me on the park bench already. Any ideas? Peace.

6 Comments:

Blogger Astin said...

Go to sleep earlier

1:17 PM

 
Blogger crafty said...

Two words Waffles: CO CAINE.

2:22 PM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Candidate for sleep apnea?

2:39 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Pretty much only 2 things affect my energy levels - getting enough sleep (I finally just had to accept that I'm a 9 hour sleeper. It's a colossal waste of time, but that's the only way I can operate at full capacity), and exercising (which seems counter-intuitive...). I'm about a month out of exercising regularly, and wouldn't ya know - all I want to do by 3pm is curl up and take a nap. That never happens when I'm working out regularly. Finally kicking this flu... gotta get off my ass and run again.

5:05 PM

 
Blogger grrouchie said...

I hear exercise helps you function on less sleep though I don't know how.

You could also try stimulants like Gary suggested :)
I might not go with coke right away, I might build up to it.
Then again, I might just order a few speedballs and see how long I could go without sleeping.

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Carmel said...

I've got the same issue. I sleep 4-6 hours a day. When I get home all I want is a nap. I'll take a B vitamin complex and drink some yerba mate. The plant is a holly bush from South America. I buy the Guayaki brand at the grocery store. It has almost as much caffeine as coffee and minerals. Two drawbacks it rather expensive. It tastes like grass. If you're a pussy and don't like strong flavors don't drink it. Don't be a pussy
One other thing, I take a cold shower. It helps stimulate your body into burning calories because it is trying to maintain your core temp.
Have a nice day.

6:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home