Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lamb: The Gospel According To Biff

“Amid all the musical laments over not having a heart, a brain, or the nerve did anyone notice that they didn't have a penis among them? I'd think it would have shown on the Lion and the Tin Man, and when the Scarecrow had his pants de-stuffed, you don't see a flying monkey waving an arrant straw johnson around anywhere do ya? I think I know what song I'd be singing: 'Oh I would while away the hours/Wanking in the flowers/My heart all full of song/I'd be gilding all the lilies/As I waved about my willy/If only I had a shlong.”

-Biff


Anyone ever read this? Any good? Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

I heard that Toto was hung like a donkey.

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

I read the book. It's pretty good, but its clearly tongue-in-cheek humor. Still, its a good read.

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home