Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gary This Is Your Fault!

Totally blame Gary here because he started it. I do not have time right this second to write up 25 Things About Waffles.. but here is a link to 100 Things You Never Wanted To Know About Waffles. This post was written April 2006. I will do a new 25 Things as soon as I have some free time.

Oh and for another blast from the past... Here are some quotes from Duggles era 2006. We were kind of like Blogger enemies but not really.. we both just liked to yell a lot. I actually respect and like Duggles a lot. I think we have a bunch of things in common.

SirFWALGMAN can barely write at all, but he manages to spit out some very entertaining stuff for someone with no better than 3rd grade english skills. He posts A LOT, so you will sometimes see three or four posts a day from the guy, and then hear nothing for three days. Just when you're afraid someone has hit him in the head and left him for dead in a ditch, he comes back like nothing happened. It's great stuff.
-- DuggleBugger Wednesday, September 13, 2006


Can anyone guess how many posts I have done on my blog? No prizes for the right answer except my undying amazement. Peace.

8 Comments:

Blogger KenP said...

Is it more than three dozen?

If it is I must have missed some.

8:34 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

Is it greater than a long integer?

If not, it sure seemed like it at the time.

8:35 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Awww. Waffles you know I love you and want your dick.

9:31 AM

 
Blogger grrouchie said...

My guess is 17 sir.
Give or take 2500

10:02 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I have 1250 so i guess you have 5000.

11:07 AM

 
Blogger flasherman4559 said...

Ill go with 3967

8:21 PM

 
Blogger APOSEC72 said...

12,345

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Josie said...

6,664

First 3 numbers are a given.

12:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home