Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ah Well

End of my day kind of sucked. A guy at work who I respect and like a lot is being an asshole. I think I am thinking a lot clearer these days because I do not need people with negative attitudes in my life. I am done. We have lunch together every day. He is an egotistical asshole. However normally it never bothers me. I have had enough though. Today I come down and help him and because he is mad he dismisses me like a dog. Like.. Ok. Cya. Bye. Fuck that shit.

If I need negativity in my life I can provide much better from myself.

I came home and did gundham style with my daughter... If this video shows up on YouTube I am going to be very upset with the wife. More so than usual. It was fun dancing beside my daughter. It was also a good workout. I was sweating and breathing hard. I did my 75 jumping jacks, 3 planks, and 27 pushups afterwards too. We will see how it goes. I also had a small dinner with rice, chicken, couple peperoni, and some cheese. Pretty tasty.

I am going to cook dinner for our ex-Chilean Nanny who is visiting us. I need to get together the recipe. I am thinking rice with some peas, small tomatoes and broccoli steamed, and then some meat like fish. Need to put it together for Saturday.

Also learning Russian is coming along.. slowly.. I am pretty slow with spoken languages. I think it is because I am deaf in one ear. Enunciation is very hard for me.



7 Comments:

Blogger APOSEC72 said...

So you're saying you're not a cunning linguist?

10:15 PM

 
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

2 posts in 2 days! Keep with it & you'll find your life getting easier.

Any poker these days?

6:12 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

Sounds like you're doing great! Keep up the exercise! I know it helps me both physically and mentally. Oooo I just got a medicine ball and kettle bell for working out with and they're a lot of fun!

Esp the medicine ball. Play catch with Jman and you'll get a heck of a work out and interact with the demon child. :)

8:20 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Why are you learning Russian? Most of the Russian call girls speak enough English to get by.

8:27 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

our ex-Chilean Nanny

So, when did she stop being Chilean?

4:01 PM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

If you can't change the people around you, change the people around you.

7:03 PM

 
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

@kenp LOL

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home