Friday, March 18, 2016

Then He Loses His Mind

Bound to happen eventually.. boo. Lost $300 this round at Mohegan. I played so tight for sooooo long and did alright.. then I don't know what happened but I go and try and snap off a fake with Flush and Straight draws on the turn. Got snap called by A5.. and did not improve. I loved that this guy was playing at my table. Rebuy $100!

I then got my stack back up to $200.. and get QQ. Basically I will say I overplayed it. However since the pre-flop was $15, the flop was $45, the turn was like $65... and then the river brought this guy his flush.... with his like 57 hearts.... well... in hindsight this is where I went insane! REBUY!

The last $100 I just kind of over-aggroed, donked off, and ended up donking out with AT on an A flop.. when some guy would not get away from AQ... ack. Really do not blame him after the way I started playing. FULL TILT!

Ah well.. Back to the RED side of poker which sucks.. But not by much. At least I realize some of my bad tendencies... now to try and correct them..

4 Comments:

Blogger Tony Bigcharles said...

i read this because when i first seen the title i thought it was about me.

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Josie said...

I thought it was about Tony too!

3:55 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

haha.. Nah, I did not go play slots. :P

7:19 AM

 
Blogger westfred said...

Funny tony comment

2:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home