Friday, June 10, 2016

Stupid Poker

Just kidding! The past two weeks have been bad though. I think I have been pushing it too much. With the big win I am like "ACTION! BIG WINS! WOO HOO!".. haha. I just need to readjust back to solid poker and stop trying to win giant pots or play the more aggro style.. It just does not work right for me. On the bad side I gave back most of my winning from the huge pot.. but on the good side I am still up! It's good to recognize when you need to adjust. They call this game a grind for a reason.. you do not just win huge pots every day... you grind out small wins and losses and every once in a while the sexy fairy of big breasted winnings lets you motorboat her!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Consider this a friendly reminder to play YOUR game. What works for one player may not work for another.

7:36 AM

 
Blogger Zin said...

Never let greed get in the way, its a sure loser.

6:52 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

awesome blog!i elpful and enjoy your blog
Well, you're playing 1-2 100 buy-ins after more than a decade, so yeah.

Seriously though, it's a good book and may help you.

8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home