Sunday, August 08, 2004

Finally Made it

I made it up over $300. I am now standing at $302. I did this by solid .50/1 play and the deck smacking me in the face until I cried. It started off badly. The cards were cold. The good cards never made there potential.. AK beaten by 6's. Some bad play on my part being too commited to a few draws when the pot odds were not there. I was down to $4 of my original $25 buy in. I got a few hands to hold up and bring me up to a safe .50/1 level of like $10. Finally I got 5 hands in a row that were something like 2 x 4 of a kind, Flush, and two pair. Ended up at $37. The four of a kind flopped Q88 and I had the Hilton sisters. I just bet out instead of playing sneaky guy. I got called by two. Next card was a Q to make my 4 of a kind. Possible flush. I bet again. Last card is a K. I check. Get a better. 3rd guy calls. I raise. I get both of them to donate an extra two bucks! Yeehaww!

It has been nice to be playing solid poker and getting the cards. I have had 1 losing session in the last 10 .50/1. Probably because the competition sucks. I also had a losing session playing multi table. Now any of you who have been reading this Blog know multi table usually makes me ill. Dizzy. stressed. bad. I was able to play this time without feeling any of this. I lost, so I was probably not playing as well as I do when single table, but it is a step in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home