Saturday, August 07, 2004

Just when i started hating NL

Ok. First of if you have not done so already, go to the Cards Speak and read the write up on NL. It is very good. It had a few ideas I had not seen. It is very well written unlike my drivel.

If you remember I was trying to get to $200 in my bankroll for this weekend. I am now almost at $300 and probably have a chance to make that. I played two excellend NL tables. One I was up to $61 at and then I switched tables and brought this one up to 116. Nice job for NL. I had people calling my flushes with nada. I got lucky and had a K high flush call his whole stack into my A high flush! Bahhhhahahaha! I just could not do wrong. One thing I would like to say about NL when you get a stack over $100 in a $25 NL. You can really bully people around. You can make $4 bets on Q high nothing and win. Just choose your places to do this, bet consistantly, and make them buy it. You can get alot of blinds this way if you want. Not sure how this fits in with playing the premium cards only, but being a bully is fun.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home