Friday, December 31, 2004

4th Place and Could have done better...

Well.. I think I was abandoned by all the Bloggers. I finished 4th place in the 5K guarenteed tourney. Pay day: $450. Minus Glyphs cut. I was 4th place with 50K left. I had a flush draw and decided to go all in. I did this mostly because I was tired and was not thinking. I really needed someone there to keep me focused. However all of you were too busy celebrating or something! That sucks. Once it gets around 1AM and I am down to the final table I need someone sweating me. My mind goes to pot. I could have probably folded into 2nd or 3rd. I dunno. However instead I tried to make my flush draw and win. Oh well. It worked a couple of times in this tourney and got me to 4th place. Overall I am happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

Congrats on the finish!

Sorry I didn't stick around for the last couple hours, but it looks like you did great without me. Next time I'll stick around 'til the end. No, strike that, next time I'll make it to the final table with you! (yeah, right...)

4:05 AM

 
Blogger Uwannabet? said...

"I could have probably folded into 2nd or 3rd"
I have thought that same thing, but from all the posts I have read on your site, I don't think you would have been completely satisfied with the folding route? No one should EVER feel the slight bit remorseful for trying to win the damn thing!
Congrats on the finish, now go forth and kick arse.

7:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home