Sunday, January 30, 2005

That's Nuts!

BigSlickNuts was saying that nobody is going to let me win the Iggy PokerStars tourney! Damn Straight! As nice of a gesture as it might be for everyone to fold me there pots to me one night or let me win something I always have to do things the hard way and would not accept this. I work with people who have there jobs because they know people. It must be nice. I do things the old fashion way. I earn them. I will never hit the megabucks, or be the guy who has Ed McMahon laughing at his door. Nope. As a matter of fact the only reason I think I can win at Poker is because it is NOT EASY! It is freaking hard work! So if I see you at the tables I will take your money the old fashion way! I will kick your ass for it. You have been warned.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Uh oh...does this mean I can't use my feminine charms like usual? Damn!!

I'm glad to see that you're back with a positive additude and a new outlook (and that sounded really cheesy, but you know what I mean).

I think everybody has to zero out, or come damn close to it, at least once - in order to be able to really step back and evaluate how this game fits into their lives, what it means to them, etc. A slap in the face from the poker Gods, a poker near-death experience as it were. You'll come back from this, if you really want to...know what I mean?

continued hugs...cause I know you love 'em ;)

2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home