Monday, March 14, 2005

Dr. Pauly Robs me Blind

It was a mixed night. On Party I have been logging little scores. Doing well. I have not hit many monsters so I have been making half a buyin every night. Creeping the stack up. It is nice to see some progress.

I then pop over to full tilt. I think I played a GREAT game except for one play. I basically gave Pauly most of my money with QQ vs KK. After the flop. Not good! If I ever become consistent I will be dangerous. At least it was a blogger!

I then took my remaining 4.50 and declared to the table I was going all in with any good hand I have until I made it back to $20. I proceeded to go all in so many times that I finally was getting calls. Of course I was not being totally stupid. I had decent starting hands with my all in. I doubled up with a pair, and then got AK. I had eleven bucks by now and went all in. The hairy eyebrow lady calls me and flips over K-10o. Nobody hits anything and I am back to normal play. You know, only all in when I actually have the losing hand on the flop.

So I ended my night at Full Tilt with $26. It was fun. Aeq and Pauly were there as well as Maudie and Glyph and even a reader! The most fun move of the night was when I bet $2 pre-flop and got 4 callers. I had THE HAMMER! The flop was Kxx and I was determined to take this pot, because THE HAMMER will not be denied! I got everyone to fold even though it was close. I love it when a bluff works! Hell, I had outs too, there was a 2 on the board! It just goes to show it’s not what cards you have; it is what cards your opponent has and thinks you have. One other thing this night shows is one wrong All-In call and you are spending the rest of your night rebuilding your stack.

Off to the funeral in the morning. Should be fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger High Plains Drifter said...

Sorry for not properly introducing myself before I started yammering at your table.

I was there for the hammer'ing, and it was gooood.

5:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home