Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sigh

Well, I played two freerolls today. AA gets creamed by 89o. Hey, whats a few hundred buck pre-flop call between friends. I overplayed the flop on that one. Oh well. I felt worse about my play than the idiot who called my 10xBB raise with 89. The second freeroll on Full Tilt pissed me off to no end. I had JJ. The blinds were 50/100. Only four places paid and I had 2K left. So I decide to push with JJ. I get called by q9. Of COURSE a Q hits the flop. I mean wtf! Oh, and btw, in case anyone did not get the reference, I am doing BadBloods homework assignment: Write a ficticious story about your experience at the WSOP. Anyway. I can not wait until the 21st. That should at leats be a new experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home