Sunday, May 15, 2005

Soccer

Did the soccer thing today. Nothing like that heart attack feeling in your chest chasing around your six year old. The upside was he did really well. I think I might have taught him something. He ended up having a nice cut up the field move he used in his game. Kick it around me with the left foot, when I stuble trying to turn around, run up field and score. Very nice. It was fun seeing him do that to a few of the evil Purple Team. He did not score but he played well.

What kind of freaking town have I moved to anyways. People come and play soccer with there kids in Gucci loafers and kacki's. HELLO! I feel so much like sticking my foot out when you run by. I resist.

Poker day one was good. Single table. .25/.50. I ended up a whole nine bucks in an hours worth of play. Not bad. The hands of note were K6 hitting MY second pair on the turn against K7. Very funny. I even raised the turn but he thought his K7 was good. Folded alot of QJo's and crap like that I think I had gotten into the habit of playing. I am being very serious when I say if SSHE does not say to play it I am not. The only other hand of note was when my T4o stood up against three people. I was LMAO when all the small cards kept coming and the other three people kept calling. I halfway though someone had slow played Aces or something but I was good.

A ten high is a tricky hand to play. Your basically hoping everyone folds to your flop bet. If any card J or higher hits you really can not continue with any certainty. I was lucky that small cards kept falling.

I think I may have figured out what went wrong with my game. I think when my wife took my TV out of here I had nothing to distract me between hands. Not good. Makes me want to play more. So I think I need a TV in here.

Foxwoods is still on for this weekend, although my buddy John might bail out. Idddiiiot. I did this thing with you in mind. We planed a month ahead. What is your problems? I swear if he cancels I am going to kick his ass. I will still be going with another friend though.

1 Comments:

Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

Kick his ass anyway. I bet he deserves it.

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home