Saturday, June 17, 2006

Poker is mean

Screw you Poker. Screw your cousin. Your Sister twice. Your brother in the backdoor. Your dogs mouth. Screw your mother with six guys. I am not sure of the logistics of that but you can figure it out. Screw your daddy with your second uncles pig.

Poker has been picking on me lately. In case you can not guess. Tonights fun time was 11th out in the WSOP qualifier when I make a move with AJh against 99. I flop my jack and before I can finish counting my chips a 9 on the river. Actually the hand that officially took me out was K4 vs J4 with a KJ flop. Jack on the turn.

I also got nailed in the 10$/MTT but that was when I pushed AJh against AK. bad move. Maybe I was pissed off at the other game. I am not sure. I think about 50 left in that one.

So Screw you Poker. I am going to have breakfast tomorrow with my family and you can kiss my ass.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poker is sometimes a cunt.

Fuck her.

12:16 AM

 
Blogger katitude said...

Dear Poker...yeah, what he said. PFFFTTTTTTT!!!!!!

7:35 AM

 
Blogger g3no said...

Poker sucks. 220 Hands, 5xQQ and 3x KK = -11$ on .50/1$ limit lost to ppl who play there T2s like it AAsuited and quit the table with 15$ profit after 20hands.
/*/ cheese with the whine?/*/

2:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it like a man.

You'll get it all back and much much more.

11:52 PM

 
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Put some ice on your uterus and get back to winning.

5:47 AM

 
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Wierd that everyone seems to be feeling this way at about the same time...who is winning these games?

Thanks for bowing out ever-so-slightly before me and making feel better about it.

6:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home