Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mookie Pfft

No cards. No luck. I pushed TJ vs 99.. spiked my T and he rivered a flush. I then put my all powerful 55 FAWKING shit cards against his A9d and he spikes a 9. No luck. No cards. Early exit. Riverfuckers is tonight. This is the one MTT that I recommend the JeciiMD style of fold-and-fold poker. None of these donkeys understand there is a button besides call.. so your pre-flop bluffs and your amazing bluff will be called by ATC and any pair. You really need to wait these fuckers out and bury them with a monster hand.

Last night took 3rd in a 11+1 Turbo and won five bucks playing NLHE. Not much time to play after the Moooooooooooooooook! So not a bad night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No $hit. Last night I channelled you . I knew it was you for the taste of Maple Syrup in my mouth.

Tilted away 1/4 of my bankroll in true Waffles fashion thereafter.

Now re-examining poker and realize all donkeys must pay with the largest kick in the nads possible.

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home