Thursday, October 18, 2007

On to Important Business

On to more important business than BuddyDonkey and his riddonculous curse. I have friends in Idaho and believe me it is cheap to get someone killed there man. Keep cursing me you bastard.

The more pressing matter is what is Carmen going to wear for Halloween? Cmon baby! You know your going to go out and do something. So I thought I might put in some suggestions in a post.



Now this first one I picked is probably because I have a thing for orientals. I can not tell the difference between any of them so I group them all together. While this does not show your lovely cleavage and probably needs to be disqualified on just that merit alone it does give your long luscious legs a chance to shine. I mean have you people seen those legs? They are pretty damn hot.



While this appeals to me a little because of the whole give me a beer concept I think again it does not show enough cleavage.



Now this really appeals to my WoW nerd side. I mean this easily could pass as a stunning Night Elf Barbarian Babe. The whole tough dominating thing with a little D&D geek thrown in really could get things going for me.



The whole innocent angel thing is not so great.. but at least this one shows some nice cleavage. Perhaps I need to check out some better costume stores.. hmmm..

6 Comments:

Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

I'm personally into naughty nurses. I throw that out there cuz you clearly want to know what I'm into. I mean, who doesn't want to know???

1:11 PM

 
Blogger BWoP said...

If you are going to be my friend, you need to know that "Orientals" is not an appropriate use of term, particularly when you are trying to befriend the "O" people. Orientals is a term that is only appropriate in the context of objects, such as rugs or vases.

End of culture sensitvity lesson.

1:21 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

What is the correct term or is there one? Is Asians good? Can the whole East be grouped as one or do I have to say Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, etc, etc.. every time? So confusing...

Is Negro's out too? Any black people read my blog? Is it always African Americans?

I am not even going down the Spanish road.. Wait did I insult a Mexican by saying Spanish? Fuck!!!!

2:24 PM

 
Blogger BWoP said...

When in doubt, just use the term "Donkey."

2:28 PM

 
Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

The "O" people? I thought "O" stood for orgasms...

3:25 PM

 
Blogger BWoP said...

Waffles wouldn't know about "O" people even if one bwopped on his face.

12:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home