Thursday, February 14, 2008

Consentual Dream Sex

Just to clarify Baynes question. I did have consensual sex with dream April. However I did not ask real April if I could dream about sex with her. So was it unconsensual sex with live April? Just the metaphysical implications in developing an answer to this question are mind numbing. Also just for the record I would have no problem having unconsensual sex with dream April but normally most of my unconsensual dream sex involves yellow people taking advantage of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad C said...

I would pay so much $ to meet your wife. Any woman who puts up with YOU of all people has to be a real piece of work!!

1:23 PM

 
Blogger ScottMcM said...

I will double anything he pays you! I must meet Mrs. Waffles.

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home