Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome Poker MILF

But thank God, I found Riverchasers shortly after moving here. It helped me meet new people and it is a real poker tour, unlike the bullshit back in VA. I've improved my game and have met a lot of really, really cool people.
-- MILF Evy


Please welcome the lovely and talented Evy to the blogger fold. The quote from her very first post had me laughing for hours and what more can you ask for in a blog? Evy is a very nice person and I hope to meet her someday when I invade a Riverchasers event live. Of course I am still waiting to buy my exercise bike so when this happens is up in the air. Procrastination, gotta love it!

As for my night. Played some LHE, left up twenty, went out 3rd in a SNG KK vs 79h. I Raised 800 pre-flop and was called, and she jammed all in with a flush draw on the flop. I knew the bitch was on a draw too. Motherfucker makes it on the river and IGH. Fucking losers I have to be spiteful and look up their fucking losing records on Sharkscope. Normally these genius's have something like -2000 dollars at avg stake of 1 dollar. Now that takes talent.

I also went out 14th in Riverchasers. Lost focus. Got bored. I dunno. I raised pre-flop for the third time ever and got the normal two callers with A2 and not much else. I flopped second pair and a gutshot with a second nut low. The board was not very coordinated but I got a case of Kats "Ohfuckitz" and just went for it. If I folded I had like 5BB left. So possibly not a bad call. Not a great one either. Drizzle ended up scooping it when he turned a straight and rivered a straight. Something like that. I actually had some outs with overcards and my turned two pair but it was not to be. Oh well.

Tonight is the Mookie and who knows what else. I am feeling very aimless at the moment in poker. I am a little bummed out about being back down to 800ish. I understand variance and all that crap but sometimes it seem like I will never get anywhere. I also feel like I have no focus. I am not sure that is a bad thing but sometimes it can be.

Here is a good example possibly. If I decided to play LHE to make some money. Last night there was only one table running so not a lot to choose from. So in reality if I play four hours maybe I make $16-$24 or something at the 1/2 level. However if I play even one SNG then my profit is reduced by $10 if I lose. So spreading out and playing both games negatively impacts the limit games results and easily could make for a losing night.

Anyway just rambling.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evy said...

lol you are a meanie but i love you anyway waffles :)

9:10 AM

 
Blogger bayne_s said...

Loss of focus is obvious.

How did you lose riverchasers on a Tuesady?

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home