Friday, June 20, 2008

Drunk guys CAN do some things right

No I did not have gay sex last night. I finally got my money from Full Tilt which was held up by AlCantTypeWhilePuking. So anyway to put a cramp in Al's nut sack the reason I wanted this 350 was to do something naughty. I have been grinding out nice nice and bankroll managing for the past few months. I need to get my gamble on. So I am thinking of sitting down and playing some 2/4 with my cash. Hopefully I can convince Fuel to step down a level and play with me. Got to get the fish into the game somehow. So this weekend I will be donkin' off my reward. Hopefully I can get lucky and double or triple it. If not oh well. It should be fun either way. I plan on playing Saturday Night. So if you want to get an invite IM me or drop me a comment with your FT name. See you then.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

2-4 6-max or full ring?

Any non-nlh cash to be played, or is this straight no limit holdem?

I have not contributed much to you this year so I'm always up for the possibility.

10:30 AM

 
Blogger Buffalo66 said...

oh man... if you're not getting rakeback I don't think it's worth it.

Play some $24+2 tourneys or maybe a MSOP event.

10:40 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

NLHE Only (Hoy snickers at his cleverness in trapping me to play against his obviously superior skillz)..

I do get Rake Buffalo.. errr.. I mean my wife who will be playing gets rake.. yeah, thats it.. She is a much better player than me.

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Fuel55 said...

I am all over it!

1:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home