Tuesday, June 10, 2008

World of Haters

World Of World Of Warcraft's amazing level of detail makes players feel like they are actually in a cramped, dark apartment playing World Of Warcraft.
-- The Onion


That was funny as hell. Go watch this video. This means little dwarfs who pretend they do not like WOW while they masturbate to 13-yr old guys pretending to be dwarf females.

I am taking a slight break from Poker. I think I will take the week off and start back up on the 15th. No you fucking haters I have not gone broke. I have a very healthy yet somewhat decimated 544 bankroll. Down about two hundred in this horrible run I have been having, I.E. Reality. Poker is fun my ass. It is a stupid fucking horrible game that finds new ways to torture you every day. I will be burning my copy of the Psychology of Poker.

I rolled a new Draenei Ice Mage on the some Azerak Mountain Realm or some fucking shit like that. I have leveled up to twenty one and should soon be moving off the island to the city of sexy night elf females. I mean these are the CarmenSinCities of WOW. I can freeze them in an ice block so they can not run away too. RRROOOOAAARRR!

Until then have fun.

7 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I'll check the realm to see if it's in the same battlegroup as mine. If so we can play a battleground and see if we can kill each other. I've been leveling a Tauren Druid. Y'know, because all alliance are queers.

9:17 AM

 
Blogger KajaPoker said...

do you have to roll a 20 sided dice to be a gay little RPG player?

10:20 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

The computer thingy does it for you how cool is that?

11:41 AM

 
Blogger MHG said...

I'll roll a dwarf female.

11:57 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Wow - the carmensincities of NOW! That is SUPER EXCITING! Almost as exciting as my gay bowling league tonight. hehe Just kidding babe!

2:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dork!

9:23 AM

 
Blogger Weak Player said...

What is a donkey in WoW terms? Are you a WoW donk? Keep us posted.

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home